Cookies are small files stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements. They are widely used to enable websites to function or to improve your browsing experience.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website and we use different types of cookies to run the website:
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Third-party cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: